Using Krossover With Hudl
A lot of teams that trust Krossover for breaking down their game film also use Hudl Exchange. It’s common for teams to take game film they’ve received from opponents through Hudl Exchange and upload them to Krossover for us to break down.
All Krossover needs to break down an opponent’s game is the raw film that was shared with you in your Hudl Exchange account and team rosters (if available). Here are a few quick tips to easily grab game film stored in Hudl, and have it broken down and available in your Krossover account:
Downloading A Game From Hudl Exchange
- Log into your Hudl Exchange account and find the game you would like to upload to Krossover. Once found, you need to select the format you would like to download the film in. For best results, we recommend downloading your film in the “Single MP4 File” format.
- Once you have selected the Single MP4 Format, click the blue “Download All the Video You Received” button under the game you’d like to download and have broken down. Downloading will begin automatically.
- When the film has completed downloading, you can access the files two ways:
- In your Hudl Exchange account, click on the game under “Recent Downloads” to the right. The video will automatically appear in your downloads bar.
- You will also be sent an email when your film is ready. You can click the link in the email to open the video as well.
- After that, save the files onto your computer into a folder that you can easily access.
Download A Game From Your Hudl Library (Your Games)
- In your Hudl account, go to your “Video” page and click on “Manage Library”.
- Select the playlist from your schedule.
- Click Download on the left hand side of the page.
- The file type dialog box will now appear. We recommend downloading your film in the “Single MP4 File” format.
- Click Prepare this Download and the download process will begin automatically.
- When you receive the email that your download is ready, simply click on the link. Your video will open in a zip file in your Downloads folder.
- In your Downloads folder on your computer, right click on the film file and select Extract or Extract All.
- Your film is now in .MP4 format for you to upload to Krossover.
Download A Game From Hudl Basketball
Uploading Your Game To Krossover
- In your Krossover account, click on the “Add Film” button to the right of the Krossover logo.
- Then select the type of game you would like to upload:
- Regular Game Upload: This is one of your games.
- Scouting/Practice Game Upload: An opponent’s game you’d like to scout, or a practice/scrimmage.
- For the game you’d like to upload, select “Pick Files” and then select “Chose files to Upload”.
- If prompted “Do you want to increase available storage?” answer YES.
- Select the file(s) or game film you’d like to upload, making sure the files are in sequence with the game.
- Once the files are loaded, select “Start Upload”.
- While the film is uploading, you will then be prompted to provide more information about the game including:
- Game & Team Information
- Team Rosters
- Break Down Options, Select “Break this Game Down” to have our team break it down
- Sit back, relax, and your game will be broken down by our team. You’ll receive an email once your game break down has been completed!
If you need additional help migrating your games from Hudl, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 347-875-7677 or email support.