A Krossover basketball game breakdown comes with a comprehensive set of statistics and analytics. Here is a full detailed list of what is included with any Krossover Basketball breakdown package:
Individual Game Breakdowns
- Made Shots - Dunks, Jumpers, Layups, 3-Pointers, Tip in
- Missed Shots - Dunks, Jumpers, Layups, 3-Pointers, Tip in
- Rebounds - Defensive, Offensive
- Fouls - Defensive, Loose Ball, Offensive, Shooting, Technical
- Free Throws - Made, Missed
- Other - Out of Bounds, Violations, Deflections, Steals, 2nd Chances, Jumpball, and Charges Drawn
- Inbounds - Sideline, Baseline
- Setups - Play Drive Left, Drive Right, Fastbreak, Halfcourt
- All players for all events (if the coach provides us with accurate rosters)
Box Score Statistics We Calculate
- GP: The number of games played by a player.
- GS: The number of games started by a player.
- Pts: Total points accrued by a player.
- FG: The number of field goals made.
- FG%: The proportion of field goals attempted that were also made.
- FGA: The number of field goals attempted.
- AST: The total number of assists credited.
- STL: The total number of steals.
- TO: The total number of turnover, which includes the number of offensive fouls a player committed.
- BLK: The number of blocked shots by a player.
- FT: The number of free throws made.
- FT%: The proportion of free throws attempted that were made.
- FTA: The number of free throws attempted.
- OR: The number of offensive rebounds collected.
- DR: The number of defensive rebounds collected.
- TR: The total number of rebounds collected.
- CHG Drawn: The number of charges drawn.
- PF: The number of personal fouls charged to that player.
- PFD: The numbers of personal fouls drawn by a player.
- EFF: A single number measure of a player's overall contribution (both positive and negative) to a game he plays in.
- Formula is (PTS + TR + AST + STL + BLK) - (FG Misses + FT Misses + TO)
- Fastbreak Pts: The number of fastbreak points scored.
- 2nd Chance Pts: The number of points (including free throws) scored on a possession extended by an offensive rebound
- Pts Off Turnovers: Any points (including free throws) scored on a possession gained by a turnover
- Team Rebounds: The number of team rebounds.
Dean Oliver's Four Factors
- Poss: The amount of possessions per quarter/half/game
- OffRat: Offensive rating is the number of points scored per 100 possessions.
- DefRat: Defensive rating is the number of points allowed per 100 possessions.
- NetRat: Total rating of a team is the percentage difference between a team's offensive rating and defensive rating.
- eFG%: Effective field goal percentage is a field goal percentage that adjusts for the fact that a 3 point field goal is worth one more point than a 2 point field goal.
- ORB%: Offensive rebound percentage is the percentage of available offensive rebounds a team grabbed.
- FTR: Free throw rating is the rate by which a team gets free throw chances based on the number of shots they take.
- TO%: Turnover percentage is the percentage of turnovers per 100 possessions.
- Shooting by Shot Type: The number of makes and attempts, as well as the success and assist percentages, on shots, which are composed of dunks, layups and tip-ins, from different locations on the floor. Those locations are broken down into six groups: close-to-rim, in-the-paint, mid-range, 3-pointer, second chance, and fastbreak.
- Pts: The amount of points scored by each type of shot.
- Made: The amount of shots made by each type of shot.
- Attempts: The amount of attempts by each type of shot.
- FG%: The field goal percentage of each type of shot.
- %FGA: The percentage of field goals attempted of each type of shot.
- %Assisted: The percentage of made field goals assisted of each type of shot.
- Count: The number of plays in which this set was run.
- 2P: The number of two point field goals made attempted.
- 2P%: The proportion of two pointers attempted that were also made.
- 2PA: The number of two point field goals attempted.
- 3P: The number of three point field goals made.
- 3P%: The proportion of three pointers attempted that were also made.
- 3PA: The number of three point field goals attempted.
- Succ%: The percentage of plays that led to a made shot and/or a foul is drawn by the offense.
- AST%: The percentage of made shots that were assisted.
- ORB%: The percentage of available rebounds gathered by the offense.
- TO%: The percentage of plays that end in a turnover.
- Foul%: The percentage of plays that end in a shooting foul or a defensive foul.
- Pts/Att: The average number of points scored
Ball Handling / Passing
- AST: The number of assists for a player.
- Ast:TO: The number of assists a player garners when compared to the number of turnovers they commit.
- Ast+: Weighted assists is an attempt to account for the different value added by assists. For example, an assist leading to a successful three pointer should be weighted more than an assist leading to a successful two pointer.
- AstR: The Assist rate of a player is the percentage of possessions used by a player that end in an assist.
- TO: The number of turnovers for a player.
- TOR: The turnover rate of a player is the percentage of possessions used by a player that end in a turnover.
- Ast Distribution: a set of statistics describing how a player's assists are distributed. Here, they are broken down into four groups: Around-to-Rim, In-the-Paint, Mid-Range, 3 Pointer.
- Chrg: The total number of charges drawn by a player.
- DStop: Defensive Stops is a sum of all defensive plays that (likely) stop the opposing team's offensive possession. This includes charges drawn, blocks and steals.
- Defl: The total number of deflections by a player, regardless if a steal results or not.
- Defl TO%: The percentage of deflections by a player that lead to a turnover.
- STL%: The percentage of opponent possessions that end with a steal.
- DRB%: The percentage of available rebounds a team grabs while on defense.
- BLK%: The percentage of opponent two-point field goal attempts blocked by team.
- Forced TOs: Live ball turnovers forced by team.
- And1%: The percentage of field goal makes that end with an And One.
- Foul%: The proportion of attempted shots in which they were fouled.
- Pts/Play: The number of points scored (or allowed) every time a certain offensive (or defensive) set was run.