Uploading A Video From An SD Card/HD Camcorder On A Mac
1. Go to your Finder and locate the SD card on your computer.
2) Click the drop down arrow, then right click on the AVCHD file and select 'Show Package Contents'.
3) Right click on the BDMV file and select 'Show Package Contents'.
4) Click the drop down arrow next to the 'Stream' folder to view the game's clips.
5) Create a new folder for the game on your desktop and add the clips to this folder. Let them copy over completely prior to uploading to Krossover.
6) Now, head over to your Krossover account to start uploading your footage.